• Online Reputation Management, Digital Media Planning, Social Media Marketing, Media Marketing, Strategy.
• Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility and implement and manage Social Media programs.
• Develops and manages overall social media strategy to drive traffic
• Strategize and execute online display, new user acquisition, online reputation management
• Daily Response Management
• Mention search and action, action on negative/neutral/positive mentions
• Ability to propose logical solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively
• Experiment with new and alternate ways to leverage social media activities
• Sets processes in place for managing the program
• Regularly updating the websites and other online media presence.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the companys services.
1. Excellent and effective oral Communication
2. Should know about technicalities of Facebook and Twitter specifically.
3. Flexible in rotational shifts
4. Able to make creative response.
5. Reasoning abilities.