Experience: 2-5 years
Qualification: B.Sc or BA or equivalent degree
Job location: Mahape, Navi Mumbai
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Delivers onpage seo, keyword research and analysis, offpage seo(Link Building)
- Hand on knowledge of SEO tools (Both onpage and offpage tools) like Ahrefs, Google analytics, Google search console, SEM Rush and other tools.
- Report generation and traffic monitoring.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Hands on experience in website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)